Bethesda Hospital Care
Job Vacancy: Community Oral Health Officer
- Assess dental condition and needs of patients using patient screening and monitoring procedures.
- Analyze x-rays and evaluate dental needs as necessary including medical history review and dental charting.
- Undertake general treatment and care for teeth and tissue problems using specified equipment and tools and established dental hygienist procedures.
- Fill in cavities, rebuild broken teeth, replace missing teeth, and remove unnecessary or severely damaged teeth.
- Treat and help to prevent gum
Click on Bethesda Hospital Care Community Oral Health Officer Job in Kenya for more details and info on how to apply.