Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital
Job Advertisement: Community Oral Health Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares a treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Screening patients, reviewing a patient’s oral health history and teaching appropriate brushing and flossing techniques. In addition, welcoming, comforting, and draping patients.
- Perform oral examination and charting, cleaning of teeth and polishing.
- Perform simple extractions, place fissure sealants, and apply topical fluorides and temporary fillings.
- Use dental X-ray machines to take dental radiographs and develop
Click on Community Oral Health Officer Job in Kenya for more details and info on how to apply.