Our client in Nairobi is seeking to hire a Property Manager.
The preferred candidate must be well conversant with property management practices.
- Professionally Manage a Property in line with our standards.
- Budgeting and Financial Management.
- Undertaking Fixed and CPI reviews on tenancies.
- Debt and Income Collection.
- Lease Management and Lease Renewal.
- Ensure High Standard in Property Maintenance.
- Reports to Portfolio Manager.
- Job holder interacts with landlords in regards to providing monthly reports and getting approvals.
Click on Property Manager Vacancy in Nairobi, Kenya for more details and info on how to apply.