Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital
Dental Officer / Community Oral Health Officer
- Screening patients, reviewing a patient’s oral health history and offering appropriate brushing and flossing techniques.
- Perform oral examination and charting, cleaning of teeth and polishing.
- Perform simple extractions, place fissure sealants and apply topical fluorides and temporary fillings.
- Use dental X-ray machines to take dental radiographs and develop the film for the dentist’s analysis.
- Review pre-operative settings and make sure that the dentist has what is required to
Click on Dental Officer Job at Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital for more details and info on how to apply.