Our client GlaxoSmithKline Ltd, one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare company is seeking to recruit Accounts Payable Accountant Trainee
Duration: 6 months
- Maintenance of complete and accurate supplier master file.
- Ensure timely booking of invoices into the system
- Recognize and post correctly liabilities from suppliers immediately documentary evidence is received.
- Pay suppliers promptly and accurately within their credit terms without adversely affecting the Company’s cash position.
- Sign vouchers for payment.
- Maintain a relationship between Accountants
Click on GlaxoSmithKline Accounts Payable Accountant Trainee in Kenya for more details and info on how to apply.