The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Education Department, desires to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented LIBRARIAN.
JOB REF: CDN/HR/018/009/2021
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Maintain the library management system
- Selecting, developing, cataloguing and classifying library resources
- Answering enquiries from the students
- Analyze student’s requests to determine needed information, and assist in furnishing or locating that information.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Diploma in Library and Information Science.
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Government policies and legal instruments relating to children.
- Good communication skills.
Click on Librarian Job in Nakuru for more details and info on how to apply.