Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital
Job Title: Paediatrician
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth and development.
- Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
- Treat children who have minor illnesses, acute and chronic health problems, and growth and development concerns.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children.
Click on Paediatrician Job at Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital for more details and info on how to apply.